WORK WITH US
At Oak Heart Veterinary Hospital, we are deeply committed to both our staff and the animals entrusted to our care. Choosing a career at a veterinary hospital can be incredibly rewarding and satisfying for those who have a fervent passion for animal welfare and a desire to positively impact the lives of pets and their owners.
Joining the team at Oak Heart allows you to work with canines and felines and acquire valuable experience in addressing various medical conditions. Our team enjoys the high level of medicine we provide and the vibrant and collegial environment. As a valued team member, you’ll contribute to the overall health and well-being of animals in your community while collaborating with colleagues who share your enthusiasm. Additionally, you’ll have ample opportunity for professional growth and development. If this resonates with you, we encourage you to apply below or contact us directly through the contact form provided.
- A GROUP HEALTH INSURANCE PLAN INCLUDING PRESCRIPTION DRUG BENEFITS
- DENTAL AND VISION COVERAGE
- 401(K) SAVINGS PLAN WITH EMPLOYER MATCH AND IMMEDIATE VESTING
- LIFE INSURANCE AVAILABLE FOR YOURSELF, SPOUSE AND ELIGIBLE DEPENDENTS
- PAID TIME OFF / HOLIDAYS
- FLEXIBLE SCHEDULES
- HEALTH SAVINGS ACCOUNT AVAILABLE
- SHORT TERM DISABILITY AVAILABLE
- SUPPLEMENTAL CRITICAL ILLNESS AND ACCIDENT PLANS AVAILABLE
- UNIFORM ALLOWANCE
- EMPLOYEE ASSISTANCE PROGRAM
- GENEROUS PET CARE DISCOUNTS FOR EMPLOYEE PETS
- CONTINUING EDUCATION OPPORTUNITIES
Have A Question?
Get in touch! Complete our online form, and a member of our team will be in touch with you shortly.