Oakheart Veterinary Hospital at Dixie Trail in Raleigh, NC, is seeking an energetic and enthusiastic receptionist to deliver outstanding customer service.
This is a brand new clinic with state of the art equipment and facilities. This full-time position requires weekday and rotating Saturday availability.
Job duties include:
– Managing a multi-line phone system
– Checking clients in/out before and after appointments
– Processing payments
– Scheduling appointments
– Maintaining reception area
– Ordering products for the clinic and clients
– Obtaining medical records from other veterinary facilities
– Other duties as assigned
The ideal candidate will have previous experience as a receptionist in a medical office; veterinary experience strongly preferred. EzyVet experience is a strong plus. We are seeking a self-starter with excellent telephone etiquette, and strong communication and organizational skills. Must be able to work with a diverse set of clients in a fast-paced environment. EOE
Please email us by clicking the button below and we’ll provide you with the application information.