Thank you for your patience and cooperation during this time. We remain dedicated to providing you with exceptional service while keeping you and our staff safe. We will continue to offer curbside assistance until further notice. If you have any questions about how to proceed with an appointment or emergency visit, please call our office.
Questions about curbside service? Here is how it works:
- Give us a call when you arrive.
- We will pick up your pet from your car and take them inside for treatment.
- You will receive a phone call from the doctor to discuss recommendations and a plan moving forward.
- Soon after, you will receive a phone call from a staff member to obtain payment and schedule your follow-up appointment.
- Once they have been treated and well cared for, we will bring them back to your car.
With recent news reports regarding pets and COVID-19, we understand that you may be concerned for your beloved pets. We are still learning about how SARS-CoV-2, the virus that causes COVID-19, affects our pets. At this time however, routine testing of animals for this virus is not recommended. If you are concerned about your pet, please do not hesitate to call us. Your veterinarian will first want to rule out other, more common causes of illness. If they are concerned that your pet may be infected with COVID-19, your veterinarian will consult with State animal health as well as public health officials to determine if testing is necessary.
For further information regarding pets and COVID-19, please go to the following links:
Centers for Disease Control:
American Veterinary Medical Association:
In addition to addressing your concerns about pets and COVID-19, we are here to meet all your veterinary health care needs. We are thankful for the opportunity to serve you.